About Me

My photo

Fencing and History Nut Extraordinaire. While I am tending toward 16th century at the moment, I am and have been interested in history for a long time. Hence the fencing focuses more on the Renaissance period than the modern. This explains two out of three of my blogs. The third is a more personal one focusing on fibromyalgia. What I write in these blogs, I hope will be of use to people.
 

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Questions....?

Greetings,

It has come to that point in time that I am going to have to ask you, my readership for some questions. It seems that I have struck upon most of the essential sort of stuff that I know I should write about, now I am asking you for any fencing question you would like to have answered.

You can post them as comments at the end of the blog or e-mail them to me, what ever you like. I will answer each question as a blog, or if it is brief several questions in a single blog. I will endeavour to answer as many of the questions that you pose to me as possible, but I will tend to focus on particular aspects.

So, if you have a question you would like for me to answer with regard to fencing, get writing, I want to hear from you.

Cheers,

Henry.